laughatme-laurel

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome to my World

I've been roped in. I love keeping up on the lives of family & friends via their blogs, so now it's time for them to keep up with me! I can see already how this beast is going to try to consume all of my free time, but at least it's a creative outlet, and hopefully it will bring joy to my life and others.

I recommend checking back once or twice a week...I doubt you'll waste your time that way. But, if you fail to leave a comment after visiting, I swear your fingernails will fall off.

3 comments:

laina kay said...

Mwahahahaha...(evil laugh)welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Told you the water was fine, now tread, baby, tread!

So glad you're here! I'll help you with whatever I can! It all looks swell so far... kudos! So independent, that little L!

Now, please let me keep my fingernails! Catch ya on the flip side...

Shaka said...

fun! we are excited you are here! now we get to see what you are up to and the snack!!! i told the boys you guys are coming for christmas and they can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Um.... I know nothing about this stuff... but I'm about to get on the train too... I just need someone to lift me up... it's a very high train... well... when I see u... soon... I'm gonna use my finger nails on u.