laughatme-laurel

Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a splash


Not to tease you all...but here I am posting again! I can't guarantee I'll be consistent, but I'll at least try to do better!!

This autumn in Texas has actually been...almost autumn like! The temps have been cool (though fluctuating - 90's one day and 60's the next) and we've been having quite a bit of rain...but we'll take it if it means cooler temps!! And the kiddos obviously don't mind the rain too much - these cuties had tons of fun splashing around in a nearby puddle. Actually, the point of rain gear eludes me...they were soaked to the bone within minutes!!


5 comments:

RM said...

at least they have fun, right? looks like your kiddos steered clear of the mud! our back patio is a giant mud puddle...which makes for an unhappy mommy!

Katidid said...

This looks like so much fun! How come your are not in the puddle with them?

Hawks Family said...

I saw your blog address on the email you just sent out and had to come over and check it out! What a cute little family you have - those kids are darling! I'm going to add you to my list of blogs to check so that we can keep in touch! Check out our blog at jhawksfam.blogspot.com - good to hear from you! Jerilyn

Shaka said...

so cute!

it's nice to have you around!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Cute pictures! I love that action shot of Jack :)