laughatme-laurel

Thursday, February 21, 2008

definitely, maybe

Two thumbs up....

Amazingly enough, Bryce and I agreed that overall we liked this movie. And getting Bryce to like a "chick flick" is no easy task...so this one wasn't too over the top. Of course, as movies go these days, it had it's share of, "why did they have to put that in there??" but in the end it proved to be a feel good/make you smile kind of movie. I guess if you want to dig deep, you could go into the politics of whether the ending is "right" or "wrong" but I won't because I'd ruin the ending for all of you...and plus...you'll all be smiling in the end too, so it doesn't really matter what I think.

4 comments:

april said...

i admit that this one did look intersting to me (although you never know which way these movies will go). glad to hear you liked it. i'll try and remember to put it on my netflix when it comes out on DVD (in this house we tend to wait for the DVD).

Megan said...

This is the second blog post today that I have read about this movie. I am definately going to have to go see it. Thanks for the review.

Jennifer said...

Aaahhh! You are killing me. I have wanted to check out this movie since I saw the first preview...now I'm going to have to see it right away! LOL

laina kay said...

Aww... I want to see that movie. Alas, I'll probably have to wait until it comes out on video. My husband doesn't do dates... anymore.