laughatme-laurel

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hubby tag

All about my Hubby......

Bryce on one of our rare snowboarding outings

What is his name? Bryce

How long have you been married? 3 ½ yrs

How long did you date? About 6 months in our teens and then about 3 years when we returned from our missions.

How old is he? 29, in a couple weeks.

Who said "I love you first"? He did. He wrote a song for me, “...and I’d tell you I love, but I think I’m scared…as the dandruff falls from my hair…and I’d tell you you’re beautiful, that your voice is sweet, of your voluptuous hands and cobalt blue feet…”

Obviously a lot of “insider information” in that song.


Who is taller? Bryce by 7-8 inches

Who eats more sweets? Hard to say. I’m the sweet fanatic, but he can eat a lot more in a sitting than me, so it probably evens out.

Who can sing better? Bryce. If you heard me sing you’d run from the room…either screaming or laughing…but I love to do it anyway!


Who is smarter? No argument…Bryce is a true genius. I’d say I have more common sense type smarts, but Bryce is like unbelievable to me with the things he knows.


Who does the laundry? Me. I’m a control freak.


Who pays the bills? Me, and I do the taxes and anything else that has to be done on a deadline.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bryce, if you’re standing at the foot of the bed. We never plan it that way, it just seems to end up that way.


Who mows the lawn? Presently…neither of us. But I know it would be Bryce…though I have no aversion to it…I mowed the lawn as a kid.


Who cooks dinner? I do…but only because I’m the one at home. Bryce is a waaaayyyy better cook. He just has knack for it.


Who drives? Bryce. I’ve given in to the whole “let the hubby do it” mentality in so many ways (“ohhh this jar just won’t open”). But he’s a very good driver, so it makes sense.


Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.


Who kissed who first? Bryce, way back when we were teens. And then I’d say Bryce again when we hooked up later in life…but he may debate this one.


Who asked who out first? As teenagers Bryce was Mr. Smooth. But after our missions I invited him to the movies - at his sisters urging!


Who proposed? Bryce. I’m traditional. We talked about it all the time, but I just waited “patiently” for him to finally propose. I could never have done that.


Who has more siblings? I guess we’re equal. There are 7 kids in my family, and when you add Bryce’s two step siblings, he has 7 as well.


Now...I tag...all of you! Gotta get the inside scoop any way I can.

4 comments:

Traci said...

This was a great Tag, glad you joined in the fun! I am with you fun to get to know people in the blogging world better!

laina kay said...

Cute! Ummm, we should have included that song on your wedding cd!

Michelle said...

What a great tag. You have a wonderful hubby!

Jennifer said...

Now that you have mentioned it, I sure would love to hear more about that song...I am so intrigued!