laughatme-laurel

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Where am I?"

Shaka want's to know where I am...and so do I!!

It's so hard to get back into the swing of things after vacation (I think I left my brain in Utah). I look around my house and can't even figure out where everything goes in order to put it away! But despite the mess, the piles of mail, and the missing family & friends out west, it is nice to be back home.

We had a fabulous vacation. It seems there is never a shortage of things to do when we go to Utah. Bryce & The Snack can't get enough of the mountains etc. and I never tire of spending time with family. I was especially excited about being able to spend time with two of my sisters on this trip since they are in Utah & Idaho going to school. And it was nice to be able to make a short trip up to Idaho to see (and introduce Bryce and the kids to) some relatives I haven't seen in around 10 years! We covered a lot of ground on this vacation, had a lot of fun times (including two weddings), and took a TON of pictures! So I'll try to share a few (of the 562) with you....so check out the slide show...

4 comments:

laina kay said...

Fun photos! Unpacking from a long vacation is a drag, huh!?

What about missing friends and family from back East? You miss them more, right?

RM said...

hey laurel, what format do you use for your slideshow? I tried with photobucket and it would load!

Shaka said...

looks like you guys had a good time. i'm glad you able to get to visit the relatives and the sisters! hope they are all doing great! we need to talk!

Liz said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Wish we could have come.