laughatme-laurel

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin patch kids


Snackie & Baby O chat about life and pumpkin patches, and the weather (yes it's still dang hot here in Texas!)



I had be pretty quick with the camera to catch these two in such sweet poses...pumpkin patches are just too much fun to be slowed down by taking pictures!





Snack & his buddies had a blast together bouncing and running and wrestling and laughing.

(we only had one kid fall off the 4 foot high hay bales...I'd say that's not too shabby!)



Mama had some fun too, it's always nice to get out and about with the kids (and the moms!). Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to work on my back flips this year...sorry to disappoint you all.

7 comments:

Traci said...

HOw fun ! Your kids are so adorable! Can't believe how fast they grow!
Love the pic of your daughter and her 1st pumpkin patch!

me said...

Laurel-
I love that Pumpkin Patch- mainly because it is free and I am into free things. We just went... I wasn't as good about taking the pictures as you are.

Michelle said...

How fun!!

laina kay said...

You must come back here where the air is crisp and the apples are crisper! Nothing like pumpkin picking in New England. Never forget it! Bah! Just come back!

The kiddos are adorable!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Cute kids, what a fun time! I am really sad though that we didn't get to see another back flip though...that was awesome.

Shaka said...

fun day! but pumpkin patches and summer clothes just seems wrong! i guess you do what you have to do!

J and M said...

I forgot what your long hair looked like until I saw this again. Cute pumpkin patchers.