laughatme-laurel

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A little treat


Our little M&M family. I saw this on another blog, and thought it was so cute. So The Snack and I had a little fun creating our own M&M characters (note the "yellow bus"...The Snacks favorite addition to the picture). We each are holding an item we absolutely cannot live without. Yes ice cream is my item. Gotta have it. Can't live without it. If I started to get fat I'd work out twice as much just to be able to keep ice cream in my daily diet! The Dad-n is an artist, so that's an easy one. A paint brush...which of course is coming very close to painting my hair! Typical of a true artist...not only does he create beautiful paintings...he's also prone to create quite "beautiful" messes at times. Fortunately he now has his own studio (hallelujah). And for The Snack, a music lover just like his dad-n, a little guitar. This kid is always hoppin' and boppin' and begging me to "sing loud" in the middle of the grocery store. He's the voice in the back of the chapel at church singing "BOB THE BUILDER" at the top of his lungs long after the sacrament hymn has ended!

As for this family we're, without a doubt, peanut-butter M&M's. Unfortunately the Dad-n and I both adore the peanut-butter kind, so I'm not able to hide them and hoard them all to myself. But then again, maybe that's a good thing...I mean it's already enough work just to keep ice cream in my diet!

So...what kind of M&M would you be?

p.s. If you want to create your own M&M characters click here.

6 comments:

laina kay said...

Clever and so cute! How strange that the blue one actually does look like Dad-n! Love, love, love that Snack tells you to "sing loud" in the grocery store! Too cute!

I'd be an almond M&M. A pink, Almond M&M... yes, that's what I'd be...

Have a great Thanksgiving! I wish you were here...

Traci said...

Too cute! I just may have to try it!!!

Shaka said...

very cute laurel! you stole my icecream!!! give it back! snack is too funny!
i would be a plain m&m no nuts or peanut butter junk for us-they ruin the joy of the chocolate!!

Megan said...

That was very cute. I thought my m & m character looked very stylish. I will have to have my kids do it later. Cute post.

Laurel said...

Without a doubt, I too am a peanut butter M&M. Have you had them at the movies with popcorn? You must try it. So good!

Michelle said...

That was cute. I would be a dark chocolate M&M. Second would be peanut.