laughatme-laurel

Friday, September 5, 2008

LiFe uNsCRIpteD tAg

I was double teamed here - both Kara as well as Shaka tagged me with this one. For some reason they want to know exactly how messy I am in my every day life ;)

So here's how it works. You cannot clean, straighten, or prep. You must grab the camera and start snapping pics of specific places (it's amazing how much of a mess can be hidden simply by angling the camera one way or another). So behold...my life:

1. The kitchen sinkWe were at an art show last night, so dinner didn't happen until around 8pm...that's a pretty good excuse for dirty dishes this morning...right?


2. Fridge

3. Laundry room

not much to see here...just my 25 year old washer (note my dryer in number 5)


4. Bathrooms/toilets





it's usually not a good idea to get too close to my toilets




5. Favorite room

this is where we spend the most time, that little couch is also my favorite place to take a cat nap...whenever I can (ha ha ha)

6. Bedroom

Yes...I actually do make my bed most days. I find that doing so makes my day run smoother...go figure.


7. Closet


8. Favorite pair of shoes




I'm a super picky shoe shopper! So when I fell in love with these at first sight I knew I had to buy them. They're perfect for me.

9. My kids/hubby










10. Me

When I remembered about doing this tag I was actually standing in the bathroom doing my hair. As you can see I got a little carried away with the camera, but I was having so much fun I couldn't stop (I was actually taking pictures of myself as I made fun of myself in the mirror...the dirty, spotted, streaky mirror).

6 comments:

peterson pack said...

This was good Laurel. It is sickening that your house, with no warning, looks better than mine when I do have warning!!! Glad I finally got your blog info. This will be so much fun.

Katie said...

Hi Laurel! I snagged your blog info from Kara. I'm glad I did! What a fun tag game! I miss yuo all. I wish I would have had more time in TX. I felt so uptight due to circumstances. I want to hang when i'm i bit more light hearted! I can't wait to read more... :)

Shaka said...

your a goof! thanks for doing the tag. nice place. did the hubby paint the pictures hanging on your walls?

The Nelsen Family: said...

Riiight, more like I know your house is always clean and I was hoping to maybe catch it a little messy!

april said...

love your new banner and slideshow (your comments were especially fun - ...and buffalo - oh and the first pic i saw was "grandma takes plunge" and i just kind of in my gut knew it must be mother-in-law not your mom). anyhoo, fun seeing a bit of your home. so how well does your dryer work? i remember when i was in utah, i was absolutely astounded on how fast my shirt that i chose not to put in the dryer dried. texas is humid, isn't it? thanks for sharing. oh, and thanks for not tagging me, definitely not something i would want to do (maybe the mirror montage - that looked like fun - but i'm fine not posting pics of my toilets and sink. by the way, your fridge looks pretty good there too!)

birdsays said...

Hey there girl! IT was fun to see your house and I can say...I would be frightened to send anything like that for mine! The tag was fun and I loved all your pictures in the mirror!

It looks like your trip to Utah was a big hit! Family is sooo fun!