laughatme-laurel

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Celebrities...

Ok, so this is totally random...and I'm not a big celebrities person or anything, but I love, love, love the new Macy's ads! (Not really a Macy's girl either, I kinda like to get the Maxx for the minimum price if you know what I mean). But whenever these ads come on I smile. I even call my husband into the room to watch. I think it's so intriguing to see celebrities outside their "element." Marketing genius. My favorite ones are with Martha Stewart. Something about this somewhat serious lady being kinda silly really gets to me. Anyway, if you haven't seen them, you can check one out here.

6 comments:

april said...

hadn't seen it, and yes, martha stewart is the best (although i enjoyed jessica simpson and hilfiger bit gave big smiles too). thanks for the laugh. (with your blog title there should be some kind of guarantee that you will smile or laugh while visiting your site. it's worked so far for me - although i did refrain on sharing my own poop stories. it's something all us mothers have to go through, but as i'm still in diapering mode don't quite find those stories hysterical yet. maybe in time, for now they hit too close to home.)

p.s. i'm adding you to my sidebar. hope that's ok.

laina kay said...

So funny! I love those, too. Martha's great but I especially love Jessica Simpson trying to get in the door! I know it's cliche how dingy she is but it still makes me chuckle!

Shaka said...

love those ads! i love donald just blow drying away!

Michelle said...

You are too funny!

Megan said...

So funny. I love the Jessica Simpson part. I think this was a great thing to post. Very funny.

Laura said...

Thanks for visiting my site... I am not from new England - but lived there for a year. LOVE IT! I grew up in Utah.

Love your site- your sond is darling! Be sure to "hop" over again sometime!