laughatme-laurel

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Inevitable...

Some people call it Murphy's law, and it doesn't matter what you call it...it happens! So one day my mom is commenting to me about always keeping a change of clothing in the car for my son. I think to myself, "yeah, that's smart, but I've never ended up needing it sooo..."


Ok, so then THE VERY NEXT DAY we're down at the art museum, and it has this incredible reflecting pool almost surrounding the whole building (like a magnet for The Snack). We've been there several times before, and Snack likes to look at the water and be close to the water...but this time was different...


He goes around the corner and my mom is following him and suddenly....SPLASH! So...did she push him in to prove her point or what!? ;) (LOL) Moms...go figure...are they always right? I like to think I am!


The Snack attempts to dry off after his little dip

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Followed you over from a link on Rochelle's blog. I love your sister Shaka's blog so thought I would head your way!

This is just too funny! Boy have I had that happen a few times. And you think I would learn and keep a change of cloths handy. But alas.... Just happy to see i'm not the only one ;).

laina kay said...

Mom told me about this... the incident, not her advice! Too funny! So Murphy's law... as soon as you say never, next thing you know!

Shaka said...

of course!! i've seen pictures of him looking into that pool of water and worried he was going to fall in-he did!!!! did i freak him out?